Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Frustrating

recieved a phone call from colleague. hani siapa kerja malam ni, and i asked her why? And she said, If i've got angioedema i have to go to ed is it?

-.-'

i asked her where she is now and rushed brought her to hospital. too worried and anxious so i dont think that im the best personal to treat her though both of us are medical officer. few hours at ed till she fully recovered and later brought her back home.

Thing makes me ponder, if something like that happened to me, who i can count into? Text few of our close ?friends about my colleague just now, i know they're oncall, but arent you guys worried? Because i am worry like hell! Their reply not as i expected, and how disappointed i will be if someone that I thought we're close not even there at the time i need them the most.

Sigh

It sucks. Really. Know that actually you have nobody that you can rely into. I mean here, at strange place, you're alone on your own, away from your family and beloved one.

Sidenotes.
Recently, I let my guard down for a brief time and let new people into my life and stepped into my bubble. I let myself fall in love and trust others. Worse decision ever, with wrong person.
It is hurt, really.
I think that is the reason why i am selective and defensive. Who else gonna protect our heart if not ourselves.

No comments: